This is a quick and easy recipe for microwave stir fry chicken that is both delicious and nutritious. All you need is a few simple ingredients and about 20 minutes for a tasty meal.
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups of frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of white wine
- 1 teaspoon of cornstarch
- Salt and pepper to taste
Select your microwave oven's power to get the correct timing
Total Cooking Time = 17 mins, 0 secs
- Heat the oil in a large microwave-safe dish.
- Add the onions and garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and cook for 2:30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the frozen vegetables and cook for 2 minutes.
- Mix together the soy sauce, white wine, and cornstarch and pour over the chicken and vegetables. Stir to combine.
- Cover the dish with a lid and cook for 9 minutes.
- Uncover and stir, then cook for an additional 3:30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
To Serve Microwave Stir Fried Chicken Recipe
Serve over cooked white or brown rice, or with warm naan bread. Enjoy