This recipe will show you how to cook Microwave Spaghetti Bolognese. This microwave version of the Italian favorite, Spaghetti Bolognese will save you a bit of tim
- 3 quart microwave safe bowl
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 c. onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (28 oz.) can tomatoes
- 2 (6 oz.) cans tomato paste
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 tsp. thyme
- 1/8 tsp. pepper.
Select your microwave oven's power to get the correct timing
Total Cooking Time = 0 mins, 0 secs
- Place beef, onion and garlic in the bowl
- Place into the microwave and cook on high power for 5 minutes,
- Drain off juices and stir to break up meat.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir
- (Cook spaghetti separately)
To Serve Spaghetti Bolognese
Put the bolognese on top of the spaghetti.
Spaghetti Bolognese Tips
If you want the bolognese more juicy, add a little more water before you start cooking.